Sticking trackpad?

Theguywhobea

Just got a new Blade Stealth 2019 in. Was setting it up so I was using the touchpad, noticed the right click seemed almost a little sticky? Like I would click and it would take a bit for it to "unclick". I pressed it maybe 5 times to see how sticky it was, then it felt like it just stuck down... Clicked the left click, no tactile feelback, feels very mushy. Try both buttons, both feel kinda stuck and mushy.聽

Now all that wouldn't be so bad, however after doing this, none of the clicks work, whether I am using the actual clicks at the bottom of the touchpad, or just doing a standard touchpad click. None work... The only way to get the touchpad to go back to normal is to kind of flex the chassis a bit by holding it from just the bottom left corner, then I feel the touchpad unclick.

Anyone have this issue before and know how to fix it? Maybe it needs to be broken in? Maybe I should just send it back....

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 馃檪

It's defective. return it and get a proper laptop. The blade Stealth is notorious for many many problems from melting adapters, to overheating the battery to defective trackpad. Just, get a proper laptop. The Razer Blade models are notorious for poor quality, no quality control and horrible warranty support. The external chassis I mostly an illusion and the electrical components inside are extremely low quality cheap Chinese ones that are run at an overload state and fail frequently. I can't seem to locate the dataset but the blades have had the highest failure rates amongst ultrabooks for the past couple of years