Black Screen with Underscore Blinking

HELPPP!! So i had this issue with my pc when i try to boot it its just black screen with an underscore blinking i already tried some things like:
1. Tried to check if all my rams are working so i tried to put it on another pc and it is working.

2.Resetting bios

3.Tried to replace ssd (Same issue)
4.Tried to format using a bootable USB but the bootable is also showing black screen and blinking underscore.

5. Tried to unplug all my hard drives and sata cables.

Please any suggestions regarding this issue.

SPECS: 

Lenovo Thickcentre edge 92 tower
i7 3770

4x4 16gb ddr3 ram

240gb ssd

2tb hdd

Gtx 1050ti

What device is it trying to boot off? Usually a blinking underscore indicates whatever boot device it's using is not set up with an OS.

You may need to go into the BIOS to confirm the boot device, and make sure it's choosing the correct device. You also need to confirm that the OS is correctly installed. To that end, what OS is on the drive? How was it set up? What changed before you had this issue?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

Im booting with the SSD, in the morning its working properly but when i got home and tried to start it, its just black screen 

also my boot first priority is the SSD . Also tried to format the ssd but when i try to boot on my bootable its just black screen and blinking underscore.

30 minutes ago, SlayerOfHellWyrm said:

What device is it trying to boot off? Usually a blinking underscore indicates whatever boot device it's using is not set up with an OS.

You may need to go into the BIOS to confirm the boot device, and make sure it's choosing the correct device. You also need to confirm that the OS is correctly installed. To that end, what OS is on the drive? How was it set up? What changed before you had this issue?

Im booting with the SSD, in the morning its working properly but when i got home and tried to start it, its just black screen 

also my boot first priority is the SSD . Also tried to format the ssd but when i try to boot on my bootable its just black screen and blinking underscore

9 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Have you tried doing a clean install of Windows .

When i tried to format using my bootable my bootable also showing black screen with blinking underscore, but never tried to make another bootable. But i am sure that my bootable is working properly.