My games keep crashing and sometimes fortnite keeps using 9-10 GB of my ram which causes the game to crash or even run at 10 fps. at first I thought fortnite was the only game that was crashing but CSGO, GTA online all of them started crashing. I emailed epic games (I didn't know it happened on other games at that point) and they sent me this

" However in case you have proceeded with all of our troubleshooting steps and you are still encountering FPS drops you are possibly experiencing hardware issues.
As I am certain you understand Epic Player Support is unable to further assist you with changes regarding your PC."

Is there a way to fix this? this usually happens after playing the game for 30,40 minutes and for some reason happens the most on creative, Except it doesn't happen at all on my islands.
Most of the times it says fortnite is using "10GB" in task manager but a few times I saw "unrealcefsubprocess" use it instead and it fixes when I ends that task but it comes back after 10-15 minutes but fortnite starts using more ram instead.(fortnite)

On GTA and other games it just crashes without any error other than the launcher telling me it crashed.

Is this something to do with my GPU? or my CPU?

fl0jxIp.png

(Fps drops down to 1-10)

Specs:
Cpu: i7-8700k
Ram: Corsair VENGEANCE PRO RGB 16GB (2x8GB)
Gpu: MSI RTX 2070 Gaming 8G
MB: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC
My OS is on: Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 250GB
My game is on: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD

I’ve been searching to I’m guessing it’s the windows update and or the latest nvidia driver my pc is pretty new runs cool  

The only thing it can be at this point is nvidia or Windows probably Windows tbf I did fresh install of windows ran Aida 64 fpu and men for 4 hours ran mem test 86 nothing I’m pretty sure it’s software my gpu is brand new 2070 super and was working fine ther has been nvidia drivers and windows updates about the time it stwarted happening it’s definitely not my pc I have checked every part 

5 hours ago, DarkStealthy said:

My games keep crashing and sometimes fortnite keeps using 9-10 GB of my ram which causes the game to crash or even run at 10 fps. at first I thought fortnite was the only game that was crashing but CSGO, GTA online all of them started crashing. I emailed epic games (I didn't know it happened on other games at that point) and they sent me this

" However in case you have proceeded with all of our troubleshooting steps and you are still encountering FPS drops you are possibly experiencing hardware issues.
As I am certain you understand Epic Player Support is unable to further assist you with changes regarding your PC."

Is there a way to fix this? this usually happens after playing the game for 30,40 minutes and for some reason happens the most on creative, Except it doesn't happen at all on my islands.
Most of the times it says fortnite is using "10GB" in task manager but a few times I saw "unrealcefsubprocess" use it instead and it fixes when I ends that task but it comes back after 10-15 minutes but fortnite starts using more ram instead.(fortnite)

On GTA and other games it just crashes without any error other than the launcher telling me it crashed.

fl0jxIp.png

(Fps drops down to 1-10)

Specs:

5 hours ago, DarkStealthy said:

fl0jxIp.png

(Fps drops down to 1-10)

Specs:

And gta 5 was crashing too I was playing black ops 4 I didn’t have any crashes on that 

7 hours ago, DarkStealthy said:

fl0jxIp.png

(Fps drops down to 1-10)

Specs:

so I downgraded to 436.15 from 436.30 and my crashing has now stopped defo nvidias latest driver causing issues 

2 hours ago, ReduxOmen said:

so I downgraded to 436.15 from 436.30 and my crashing has now stopped defo nvidias latest driver causing issues 

I'll try this.

7 hours ago, ReduxOmen said:

nope it still crashes... It's really annoying now. only games seem to crash because i've done a few stress tests and they all worked perfectly fine after 10 runs

11 hours ago, DarkStealthy said:

nope it still crashes... It's really annoying now. only games seem to crash because i've done a few stress tests and they all worked perfectly fine after 10 runs

yea it fixed gta 5 for me but went to ac odysey and that crashes  before it evan starts must be a windows update 

12 hours ago, DarkStealthy said:

did you use ddu to uninstall the nvidia drivers 

install the latest driver use ddu and download one of the latest windows update seems to be working for me now  

On 9/24/2019 at 4:27 PM, DarkStealthy said:

Crashes are still happening for me I don’t know what it is