GPU doesn't turn on

Loek

Ones while i was playing f1 2019, my screen turned to black. i did deleted afterburner and deleted the profile and did all the troubleshooting i could find on youtube/internet. It still doesn't work. it is a rx 570 and i have it for about a month, so it can't be broken already, the overclock also wasn't that hard. please can someone help?

not sure what to tell you, its entirely possible that something went wrong or the card was just bad to start with and now its bricked. you're sure its the card right, youre able to plug into the mobo and get a screen that way? (provided you have on-board graphics)

16 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

as in system shutdown?

I was just gaming and everything was working fine until the screen turned black and i had to restart the pc by the power button and every fan was just normal, but the gpu was off. 

40 minutes ago, AntiHero said:

not sure what to tell you, its entirely possible that something went wrong or the card was just bad to start with and now its bricked. you're sure its the card right, youre able to plug into the mobo and get a screen that way? (provided you have on-board graphics)

yes i am really sure the card is right, because it has been working for a month now and out of nowhere the videocard went off and the monitor had no signal. the rest of the pc is working fine, i am now running on onboard graphics

2 minutes ago, Loek said:

I was just gaming and everything was working fine until the screen turned black and i had to restart the pc by the power button and every fan was just normal, but the gpu was off. 

what PSU are you using?

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

what PSU are you using?

a 650w, i bought it with the gpu. its called a berlin pro rgb and its from amazon.de

11 minutes ago, Loek said:

a 650w, i bought it with the gpu. its called a berlin pro rgb and its from amazon.de

PSU should be fine. 

would suggest RMAing the GPU. 

18 minutes ago, Loek said:

yes i am really sure the card is right, because it has been working for a month now and out of nowhere the videocard went off and the monitor had no signal. the rest of the pc is working fine, i am now running on onboard graphics

does the GPU still work when running inboard graphics? can you use it to play games and use the iGPU as display passthrough?

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

PSU should be fine. 

does the GPU still work when running inboard graphics? can you use it to play games and use the iGPU as display passthrough?

I can play games e.g Minecraft, but with onboard graphics and taskmanager also doesnt see the gpu, but the onboard graphics. 

The fans of the gpu are just not spinning and it is not getting detected by anything in my system.

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

PSU should be fine. 

what do you mean with RMAing?

2 minutes ago, Loek said:

I can play games e.g Minecraft, but with onboard graphics and taskmanager also doesnt see the gpu, but the onboard graphics. 

The fans of the gpu are just not spinning and it is not getting detected by anything in my system.

Does moving PCIe slot do anything?

Just now, Loek said:

what do you mean with RMAing?

Return it as it may be a Dead on Arrival unit.

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

Does moving PCIe slot do anything?

it is a prebuilt system with just 1 pcie slot?

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Return it as it may be a Dead on Arrival unit.

i can return it until 27 september, so i can do that

16 minutes ago, Loek said:

it is a prebuilt system with just 1 pcie slot?

Only 1?

No 8 lane slot with open end?

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Only 1?

No 8 lane slot with open end?

no, but it also does not need to be connected right?

38 minutes ago, Loek said:

no, but it also does not need to be connected right?

what do you mean by "connected"?

for now you dont need to have the GPU installed when running on the iGPU

sorry got wrapped up in work and school, read through most of what got posted, would deff suggest testing that PCIe slot to see if its the slot itself anyway you can. oh, also, is device manager picking up the card, giving any kinda error message or anything? also if you do return it, if you haven't already, i would suggest removing any and all signs (to the best of your ability) that you were overclocking. even if the OC wasn't that hard, its possible it sucked on afew to many volts and blow the whole thing out, all it takes is one time. hope everything works out!