Help plz pc problam

Loucki
Go to solution Solved by xAcid9,
1 hour ago, Loucki said:

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/20375053

new benchmark

all good now it was a minor mistake on my part

ty for the help

Something is still not quite right with your processor performance. Try set power to Balanced or High Performance.

hi everybody.

i have a little problem i built a new pc 3 days ago and i need help i installed csgo and lagged like crazy and did work well at all.

what should i do, what drivers do i need to install/programs.

i have a intel core i5 9500/gigabyte gtx 1650/ gigabyte z390 ud mother board/12gb ram 

tnx

ty

Did you plug the monitor into graphic card output and not mainboard output?

Download latest mainboard drivers from Gigabytes website and graphic drivers from Nvidia website.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

14 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Did you plug the monitor into graphic card output and not mainboard output?

Download latest mainboard drivers from Gigabytes website and graphic drivers from Nvidia website.

The monitor is pluged into the graphic card 

And ill download the drivers ty

1 minute ago, Loucki said:

The monitor is pluged into the graphic card 

And ill download the drivers ty

For graphics drivers, save yourself a lot of time by downloading Geforce Experience. It can do other stuff(like scale your resolution in games to above your monitor's resolution) but it has a function for downloading display drivers for Nvidia GPUs. It also tells you when there are new drivers etc. Much simpler to download/update nvidia graphics drivers through Geforce Experience.

14 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

For graphics drivers, save yourself a lot of time by downloading Geforce Experience. It can do other stuff(like scale your resolution in games to above your monitor's resolution) but it has a function for downloading display drivers for Nvidia GPUs. It also tells you when there are new drivers etc. Much simpler to download/update nvidia graphics drivers through Geforce Experience.

Tnx that was the first thing i downloaded

get drivers for the GPU and  right click on cs-go and run it with that gpu.. thats about it

Some EU input to Canadian IT :D 

1 minute ago, nextg3n said:

get drivers for the GPU and  right click on cs-go and run it with that gpu.. thats about it

Tnx ill try that

i downloaded all the mainboard drivers with driver pack and i downloaded the nvidia Geforce Experience and the latest gpu drivers and its still lagging

i have 60 fps for 1 sec and then it drops to 6-1 fps and then it comes back to 60 fps for a sec and drops again cant play at all 

thanks for the help.

8 minutes ago, Loucki said:

i downloaded all the mainboard drivers with driver pack and i downloaded the nvidia Geforce Experience and the latest gpu drivers and its still lagging

i have 60 fps for 1 sec and then it drops to 6-1 fps and then it comes back to 60 fps for a sec and drops again cant play at all 

thanks for the help.

Can you install HWiNFO and check your CPU and GPU temperatures? Also can you run Userbench and share the result link? https://www.userbenchmark.com

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

UserBenchmarks: Game 12%, Desk 17%, Work 13%
CPU: Intel Core i5-9500 - 2.4%
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650 - 10.9%
SSD: Transcend TS120GSSD220S 120GB - 34.8%
HDD: WD Blue 1TB (2012) - 60.3%
RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2400 C15 3x4GB - 4%
MBD: Gigabyte Z390 UD
and  the temps for all cpu cores are at 99c and gpu at 42 doing nothing

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/20370646

2 hours ago, Loucki said:

and  the temps for all cpu cores are at 99c and gpu at 42 doing nothing

Lol, check your CPU heatsink if it mounted properly or better reapply the thermal paste as well.

Also Userbench show high CPU usage when idle, check which software causing it.

1 hour ago, xAcid9 said:

Lol, check your CPU heatsink if it mounted properly or better reapply the thermal paste as well.

Also Userbench show high CPU usage when idle, check which software causing it.

i put new thermal paste and the high cpu usage is probably because steam in the back ground 

what should i do next

1 hour ago, Loucki said:

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/20375053

new benchmark

all good now it was a minor mistake on my part

ty for the help

Something is still not quite right with your processor performance. Try set power to Balanced or High Performance.