Random shut offs, Error 41 Kernel Power

komar

So from about a week, I noticed that whenever I leave my PC running one old game and a macro for it, at some point it shuts off. No reboot, just shut off.

My first though was "hm maybe that cheap DC-DC board I made earlier as a fan controller is tripping the PSU," (it's connected to a molex and has 2 fans on it - doesn't draw that much) -  disconnected that, no effect.

Second "maybe the stupid windows updates are shutting it off" - installed everything it wanted by hand and it stayed on for a few days, but again tonight it shut off.

Another interesting fact is that it never shut off in front of me  - always when the monitor/tv is off and it seems it's not load dependent - I leave game made for Pentium 3 on when it dies yet I'm playing others way more modern ones for hours cause no trouble.

So today, after booting it up, I started watching CPU VCORE in the BIOS and HW Monitor.

In the BIOS, its jumping from 1.424 to 1.440 V at random intervals. 

Now in HW Monitor I was looking more for the 12V rail from the PSU and that is also jumping from 12.038 to 12.091 V at random.

Another PSU hopefully will be available tomorrow but what I'm asking is Can these tiny spikes cause my PC to be shutting off itself?

PSU: Corsair CX600 (it's 4-5 years old at this point with a lot of use)

MB: Asrock x370 Killer SLI

CPU: Ryzen 1 1500x