Did I Buy Fake Ram Stick?

Hello everyone.

I used to have 2x4GB from Kingston, HyperX Fury. (HX424C15FB/4)

A few months back, I bought a single 1x16GB ram stick from the same model, but this time a HX424C15FB/16.

The problem is: Both of the 4GB sticks came with a user guide manual and a HyperX sticker when I bought 'em, although the 16GB stick didn't.
And now, I realised that the heat sink from this same module is installed differently from the my old 4GB ones, like the picture below:

(From first to last: 1x16 new one; 1x4 and 1x4 old ones)

Should I be worried? Everything works fine. XMP 2.0 is working, 2400Mhz is working, no bluescreens, I already ran memtest86 for 2 hours and no problems were related, and finally:
[NOTE: I removed the serial number from the pictures]

Everything seems to be ok according to CPU-Z and Taiphoon, but... You never know, right?
Anyhow, what you guys think? Should I be worried?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

Little confused

If it's identified in software and performing as expected, are you just upset over the lack of accessories and packaging?

Appearance of products changes sometimes and that wouldn't bother me tbh

Maybe you got some kind of frustration free packaging?

Did you buy it from a shady place?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Just now, Plutosaurus said:

Little confused

If it's identified in software and performing as expected, are you just upset over the lack of accessories and packaging?

Appearance of products changes sometimes and that wouldn't bother me tbh

Maybe you got some kind of frustration free packaging?

Did you buy it from a shady place?

Answers: Yeah, I little bit;

Well, maybe;

Tbh, I did.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

3 minutes ago, MyLittleFella said:

Answers: Yeah, I little bit;

Well, maybe;

Tbh, I did.

If it works i wouldn't worry. load up thaiphoon and see whats on there (just look), and then move on.

Also i'd get another stick because single channel is a downgrade in most tasks

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

1 minute ago, Plutosaurus said:

If it works i wouldn't worry. load up typhoon and see whats on there, and then move on.

Also i'd get another stick because single channel is a downgrade in most tasks

Yeah I know, I actually created this thread because I want to upgrade to 32GB with another 16GB ram stick from the same model.

Sometimes using multiple sticks together from diffrent kits wont work even if they are the exact same model.

Be wary of that when buying anything extra, sometimes it's better to just buy the full kit in one go. 

3 minutes ago, Tayster said:

Sometimes using multiple sticks together from diffrent kits wont work even if they are the exact same model.

Be wary of that when buying anything extra, sometimes it's better to just buy the full kit in one go. 

Exactly, but I'll give it a shot. This time, I'll buy from I place where, If I regret it, I can get a refound. Anyhow.... Let's find out.