Mouse cord management

ResilientAssault

I have tryed every way I could think of to manage my cable without having to buy something, but it just didn't work. So I've started thinking about buying a cord management system. I only knew about Razer Armadillo, but I now see there are other systems out too, most in the fashion that Razer Bungee uses.

But is there any actuall difference between the two types of mouse managing? I defenently like the armadillo more when it comes to aesthetics, but the main concern is how practical it is.

Any input on this?

What I do is give the cord a  bit of room, and duct tape it to the desk. Works just fine.

Woo!

Sound easy and effectiv enough.... Didn;t think of so easy tricks! Gonna try it and hope it works!

I have some free so I can move it around and then rest is hidden in cable box and companied by all the other cables. If you want another look at bungees, Roccat has its Apuri (when tranlated from finnish to english means helper) but I feel its bit expensive for being just bungee and usb hub.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Duct tape on the monitor/table/wall does the trick for me lol. 

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

The Armadillo looks pretty cool, but it is quite overpriced for just a cable holder. I usually just look for mice with braided cables and just leave a bit of the cable hanging, before I tie it to the other cables with a cable tie.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I give my cable some room but not too much  and put some Roccat wrist rest on it.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

Any old paper weight? A few companies make nices once I have a ooooooold steelseries one that no one will ever get. Also there is always the option of getting a wireless mouse :P

Duct tape did the trick, at least for now. Can't believe I didn't think of it!

I kind of just place something heavy on the cable a little further up the cable xD

Like this:

Any old paper weight? A few companies make nices once

Tape sounds like a good idea now!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I kind of just place something heavy on the cable a little further up the cable xD

Like this:

Tape sounds like a good idea now!

But itll get you cord all icky. Maybe tyewrap the cable to something else maybe even another cable on the desk that doesnt move. For any of this stuff though dont forget to leave yourself enough slack to do all the movements you normally would.

But itll get you cord all icky. Maybe tyewrap the cable to something else maybe even another cable on the desk that doesnt move. For any of this stuff though dont forget to leave yourself enough slack to do all the movements you normally would.

True might get a bit sticky, but yeah, must keep enough slack :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

True might get a bit sticky, but yeah, must keep enough slack :)

Just cut a drinking straw in half put in over the cable then tape it down

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

Just cut a drinking straw in half put in over the cable then tape it down

how is that supposed to hold the cable in place at all as the cable will just slip through the drinking straw.

how is that supposed to hold the cable in place at all as the cable will just slip through the drinking straw.

You cut it like a half circle and put it over the cable.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

It will still slide regardless because the surface on the inside of the straw is smooth. You won't be able to apply enough pressure to hold it still semi permanently.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

but how is that supposed top hold the cable tight? I would like it wold actually create less friction.

but how is that supposed top hold the cable tight? I would like it wold actually create less friction.

You cut a straw into half a circle put it over the cable then tape it down. It help the cable stay on place but still stay organized.

You cut a straw into half a circle put it over the cable then tape it down. It help the cable stay on place but still stay organized.

I still fail to see how it really going to prevent the cable from slipping behind the desk and what not. I think youll have much more success tyewrapping it to like your keyboard cable.