Liquid Cooling in CM Storm Trooper

I have never done a liquid cooled build before, though I have been meaning to, and I just came across NZXT's Kraken G10 GPU mount. I was initially planning on buying a Corsair H100i for my CPU and mounting that at the top of my case, but if I were to liquid cool my GPU as well (probably with a Corsair H90 in the G10) and mounting the radiator at the back of my case would cooling for my other components be an issue? This would mean that the only air cooling I had was the intakes on the front of the case.

So this is what I would end up with.

CeNvAOa.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CeNvAOa.jpg

Would this be an effective setup? Thanks. 

looks fine but i dont know if the h90 will fit in the g10

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I have never done a liquid cooled build before, though I have been meaning to, and I just came across NZXT's Kraken G10 GPU mount. I was initially planning on buying a Corsair H100i for my CPU and mounting that at the top of my case, but if I were to liquid cool my GPU as well (probably with a Corsair H90 in the G10) and mounting the radiator at the back of my case would cooling for my other components be an issue? This would mean that the only air cooling I had was the intakes on the front of the case.

So this is what I would end up with.

CeNvAOa.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CeNvAOa.jpg

Would this be an effective setup? Thanks. 

it would, but you'll only have a single exhaust port in the rear (H90 is a single fan)

Thanks everyone! 

I was looking at Cooler Master's site, and I saw that supposedly the top supports 2 x 140mm fans, but apparently only supports a 240mm radiator. Does anyone know if an H110 (280mm) fits in the top of the Storm Trooper? If so, would this be preferable to the H100i? 

Thanks everyone! 

I was looking at Cooler Master's site, and I saw that supposedly the top supports 2 x 140mm fans, but apparently only supports a 240mm radiator. Does anyone know if an H110 (280mm) fits in the top of the Storm Trooper? If so, would this be preferable to the H100i? 

the real concern is the use of motherboard and the RAM 'sinks. the roof mount does

not allow a lot of offset so the motherboard/RAM 'sinks are the concern. physically,

yes it'll fin into the case.

the real concern is the use of motherboard and the RAM 'sinks. the roof mount does

not allow a lot of offset so the motherboard/RAM 'sinks are the concern. physically,

yes it'll fin into the case.

That's a good point. I think I'll just go with the H100i to save any potential headaches. Thanks for the help. :)