Recover savegames from probably corrupted PS4

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered a problem with one of my PS4s right before going on vacation to another country. I few days ago I came back to my country again and started to analyze the problem, but I unfortunately haven't found the solution.

Here's what's up. The PS4 turns on, but instantly goes to safe mode and asks me to update the PS4 using a USB. So, I downloaded the PS4 update from Sony's website, but it then requested the other download, the "Complete System Software File". I went once again and downloaded the other file instead, but it alerted me that all the data on the PS4 would be delete. So, of course I didn't proceed with that. I don't want to lose the savegames I have inside (Before anyone asks: No, I don't have PlayStation Plus, so I can't re-download the saves).

Here's what I've tried to do so far:

[Booting into Safe Mode]

- Rebuilding PS4 Database.

- Applying Default settings.

- Updating PS4 using USB, Internet and a Disc.

[Connecting PS4 HDD to PC]

- Tried to recover data using EaseUS, RecoverIt and other programs.

- Booted my PC with the latest Ubuntu OS to see if I could access the Data (Thought this would make sense, as the PS4 is using a Unix based OS)

All of these attempts were unsuccessful. After trying to recover the data using the PC I read online that the PS4's HDD is encrypted, making it very difficult to access it.

So, today I was once again trying to solve this issue and I came across this:

image.png.d7a31845754735b61ded5a3de1e6406c.png

Website: https://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/Files_on_the_PS4#Partitions

Do you guys think it would work if I formatted that last partition and tried to update the system again?

I really don't know what to do anymore. All I want is to recover the savegames. So, if you guys could help me with this, I would be very thankful.

14 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

The data on the PS4's hard drive is encrypted to the console itself. So unless you know the key (which nobody does), it's impossible to recover data from a PS4 hard drive outside of the PS4 it was in.

Yeah... I know, that's why I'm asking for help ?

Do you think formatting the "update" partition would make it able to properly update the system?