BSOD with 4 sticks of ram and DOCP?

Hello everyone

I recently bought two more sticks of ram and popped them into my rig (described below) and started getting BSODs and chrome would crash. This used to never happen when I only had 2 sticks of ram (2x8GB) but it started happening once I made the upgrade. At some point, I disabled DOCP and it has not happened again, but I only did it recently so I'm not sure if it will happen sometime in the future.

I was wondering if anyone in the community may know if having 4 sticks of ram and DOCP on has a possibility of crashing and unstability? I am happy to leave DOCP off and run it at 2133 as it doesn't give me a noticeable difference in every day use, but would like to figure out what was causing the issue.

Attached are some BSOD screens that I was able to capture.. I have gotten it couple of more times prior to it, but wasn't ready to take a picture or take a note of the code.

Computer specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X

Mobo: Asus Prime B450-Plus

GPU: GTX 1070 Founder's Edition

Ram: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32 GB 3000MHZ, 15-17-17-36. (2x8GB originally, now 4x8GB. All 4 ram sticks are exactly the same except for two of them has version 5.22 and the other two has 5.32. Currently running without DOCP)

All other settings on the BIOS is auto. 

Please let me know if I've missed any information that is needed. Thank you for your help.

IMG_20190816_194141.jpg

IMG_20190815_223133.jpg

updated BIOS?

try getting to the DOCP speeds manually. 

DOCP/XMP are known to have issues. Linus actually hates XMP because  quote: "it never works".

following LTTs recent RAM overclocking/settings video, tune the ram yourself if you want to.

remember for ryzen, fast ram is good, but lower latency is better