Help me Choose guys please

RedyD

Alright soo I have a Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic in white and want to upgrade from my Asus Strix ROG Z390 I gaming to a full sized ATX Board but I want the build to be Black and White- Can't decide whether to buy an Asus Z390-A Prime or Buy a Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO( or Asus Z390 Strix E Gaming) And paint the the heatsinks or shrouds white- if thats even possible, Im gonna be running a I7 9700K at 4.8ghz with vcore of 1.2375 and an AVX Offset of 2 as well as Corsair Vengeance 2X 16GB at 2666mhz(maybe will push it higher not yeat tho- some instability)

It is possible to paint the heatsink shrouds, but you'll have a lot of covering up to do for the parts that can't be removed. 

I'd say the easiest route is to go with the Z390 Prime. 

2 minutes ago, Rhoban said:

It is possible to paint the heatsink shrouds, but you'll have a lot of covering up to do for the parts that can't be removed. 

I'd say the easiest route is to go with the Z390 Prime. 

Well since I do will slightly OC it I'd like the VRMs to be chilly and good enough, not overkill for I don't know 5.3ghz on all cores on a I9 9900K, but I've heard that prime doesn't have the best VRMs out there