VR rX glasses

I have an og oculus rift and have been using a widmovr lense adapter, does anyone know if there's a way to just remove the need for that at all, like an app I can run in the background or something with my prescription typed in?

yea your stuck with that...i hate wearing glasses with our rift and lense add on are it

VR's seriously the thing that would make me get contacts I think. Thankfully I can't afford a VR system yet. 

2 hours ago, Fire2box said:

VR's seriously the thing that would make me get contacts I think. Thankfully I can't afford a VR system yet

I still don't think I could bring myself to get contacts -- the idea of putting a piece of flexible plastic on my eye makes me shudder just thinking about it. 

I know when I finally do break down and get some kind of VR (I'm actually thinking about an Occulus Quest, depending on what other software they put out for it) I'm probably going to have an...interesting time, to say the least. Fortunately for me, my glasses aren't big so (fingers crossed) it won't impact my experience to poorly. 

That being said, I'm still quite a way away from actually being able to afford VR, but when I do, just know I will be playing a lot of Beat Saber.