Help needed My GPU stopped working

ilAcHuli

So i was playing a game and while playing my gpu just gave me a black screen and i have tried switching VGA, DVI and displayport cables but still no Signal now it never gives display. any ideas? what to do ? my warranty has also expired. 

this gpu has lasted exactly 2 years and 8 months flawlessly but its just done i guess.

so should i get a new GPU or spend some money to get it fixed 

also there was no signs of weird artifacts or overheating while playing because i never overclocked it and i also played every game with locked fps. my temperatures were mostly under 66*c and maximum 71*c..

My GPU is Asus r7 250x GDDr5 2gb 128bit

last time i noticed when i was plugging a usb in the panel my hand slightly touched the cable of gpu my display went black for a second. but it was fine after a second.

Please. any help will be greatly appreciated

also i tried using 2xperipheral into 6pin connector from the PSU to check if the pci-e connector was the problem. it still doesnt give any display...

I would most likely get a new one. I had an asus strix 1060 and when i moved to a new house the electrician fucked up the plugs and at some point my gpu fans would start but no signal whatsoever so i took it to repairs since the guarantee was still available and they just gave me my money back.

I think its time for an upgrade :)

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600x | Motherboard -  MSI B550-A PRO | RAM 4x Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 8GB, DDR4, 3600MHz | Graphics Card -ASUS STRIX 1060 6 GB| Power Supply - Corsair RM650x  | Case - Corsair Carbide Series 275R

well damn i need more money for a good reliable gpu  i was looking forward to play Apex Legends solo mode which is only available for a week.

10 hours ago, ilAcHuli said:

well damn i need more money for a good reliable gpu  i was looking forward to play Apex Legends solo mode which is only available for a week.

I get that, when i spent like half a day to download star citizen because it was free to play, my gpu broke and by the time they gave me the money back for my broken gpu the free to play was over lol.

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600x | Motherboard -  MSI B550-A PRO | RAM 4x Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 8GB, DDR4, 3600MHz | Graphics Card -ASUS STRIX 1060 6 GB| Power Supply - Corsair RM650x  | Case - Corsair Carbide Series 275R