1000$ gaming PC

Go to solution Solved by another_member,
1 minute ago, Benji_boooy said:

Hi I'm interested in buying a pc but I have no idea of what parts to put together. I will use it mostly for gaming but also some times for file transfer and i will also need new keyboard and mouse all for around 900-1100$ would love if it was pretty future proof. Thanks in advance

Do you need a monitor? If no which one do you have? Location? Which games?

Hi I'm interested in buying a pc but I have no idea of what parts to put together. I will use it mostly for gaming but also some times for file transfer and i will also need new keyboard and mouse all for around 900-1100$ would love if it was pretty future proof. Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, Benji_boooy said:

2 minutes ago, Catchears said:

This is actually pretty freakin solid for $1100. @OP, you should go just a little over budget for something like this. Great parts, great case, awesome keyboard, mid-high mouse, definitely future proof. This is great. 

12 minutes ago, Benji_boooy said:

What country, what monitor resolution/refresh rate

What kind of games?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

30 minutes ago, Catchears said:

1080p but if it isn't to much pricey to run games at 1440p I would like to do that in the future when I buy a new monitor. Sweden and would like to play ark 

27 minutes ago, DVA said:

This is actually pretty freakin solid for $1100. @OP, you should go just a little over budget for something like this. Great parts, great case, awesome keyboard, mid-high mouse, definitely future proof. This is great. 

That GPU do isn't it a little over priced?

25 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

What country, what monitor resolution/refresh rate

What kind of games?

Sweden 1080p at 60fps ark and also some first person shooters

2 minutes ago, Benji_boooy said:

That GPU do isn't it a little over priced?

There's a cheaper RX 5700, that's maybe 10% slower for $50 less, you probably just want to pay for the XT.

After market versions should be out sometime in august, could be in as little as 2 weeks.

Should just grab a 1080p 144hz monitor at some point, you don't need anymore than the Ryzen 3000 6 core CPU, and an RX 5700/XT

Does ark still run terribly in general? Don't think they ever finished making that game.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

There's a cheaper RX 5700, that's maybe 10% slower for $50 less, you probably just want to pay for the XT.

After market versions should be out sometime in august, could be in as little as 2 weeks.

Should just grab a 1080p 144hz monitor at some point, you don't need anymore than the Ryzen 3000 6 core CPU, and an RX 5700/XT

Does ark still run terribly in general? Don't think they ever finished making that game.

https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-Graphics-Windforce-GV-N2060GAMINGOC-PRO-6GD/dp/B07MVZG7Z9 why not this one or some other or I guess I am asking why the RX5700/XT?

2 minutes ago, Benji_boooy said:

https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-Graphics-Windforce-GV-N2060GAMINGOC-PRO-6GD/dp/B07MVZG7Z9 why not this one or some other or I guess I am asking why the RX5700/XT?

The RX 5700/XT is on par with the RTX 2070 and 2070 super at a lower price if you're in the US anyways.

Also it has neat upscaling tech, so you can cheat out more performance in the future if/when modern games push the card too hard.

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

The RX 5700/XT is on par with the RTX 2070 and 2070 super at a lower price if you're in the US anyways.

Also it has neat upscaling tech, so you can cheat out more performance in the future if/when modern games push the card too hard.

I'm located in Sweden so still good? Is the cooling case good enough or should I wait for after market solutions?

3 minutes ago, Benji_boooy said:

I'm located in Sweden so still good? Is the cooling case good enough or should I wait for after market solutions?

If you can wait that'd be better, I usually just go with sapphire.

You can improve the blower cooler with a bit of work.

and the meshify C is alright, but there are cheaper mesh cases, and for a bit more money you can get something like the coolermaster H500 or 011 dynamic

and I would probably just go ahead and buy the cheapest X570 motherboard, over an expensive B450 board.

Spoiler