The Last ASUS Xonar Xense Sound Card

Wats

I'm pretty excited. I have good reason to believe I just bought the last Xonar Xense, for $150, on Amazon. Not the bundle with the PC350 headset, just the card. I was looking on Amazon for a microphone when I saw it, so I bought it and emailed the seller. The seller was really cool when I asked him everything about it. He bought the retail package a while ago, found the headphones to be defective and had it all replaced. He sold the replacement headphones and has the replacement card just sitting around, never used.

I cannot find this card for sale anywhere else besides eBay, and they want $480 for it. I just bought it this morning and the seller mailed it right after I asked him to send it quickly. So what do you think? Did I just buy the last Xonar Xense for an amazing price or what?

I own the card you just bought I think its a really good card but I wouldnt say you saved a hugh amount buying at that price as the pc 350 can be bought for around 50 bucks anyway id say its about average. its still a really good card i got it set up to corsair sp2500 as well as the pc 350 there both amazing :-)

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

I was looking at getting one in the future, how is it?, they're relatively easy to get in the uk so I wasn't going to rush but maybe i will now.

I own the card you just bought I think its a really good card but I wouldnt say you saved a hugh amount buying at that price as the pc 350 can be bought for around 50 bucks anyway id say its about average. its still a really good card i got it set up to corsair sp2500 as well as the pc 350 there both amazing :-)
Not to be super critical here, but have you hear of punctuation?

So it arrived yesterday. It looks really good for being second hand. I could tell it was never used because the pci-e fingers had no marks or anything, but the chrome EMI shield had finger prints on it lol.. Easily wiped off. I'll try to post a pic of it. I have it in a 8x slot running at 1x. No problems except that it makes this weird clicking sound inside my case when I power my PC on/off. Google-fu says that it's perfectly normal. The quality is soo good. I really like the virtual 7.1 for FPS even though it has a FPS mode in the software. Music is much cleaner than my onboard ALC892. Which i still use the ALC892 for my monitor's speakers. No problems.