Help/Inquiries for a "White" Build

Hey LTT Forums!

Looking for some help and ideas considering my build for my next PC that I'm going to be building this month. The goal is to do a "White" Build, I am having trouble choosing a motherboard to match this build. I still haven't decided to go AMD or Intel, I love the new 3000 series from AMD but have always gone with Intel in the past.

I plan on mostly gaming/streaming with editing as a side hobby. I want the computer to be able to do it all, price isn't too much of a concern. I just feel overwhelmed at choosing motherboards and it doesn't seem like manufacturers really make them White anymore. I have considered painting it white as an option but would need a helpful guide before I did it on my own.

Willing to take suggestions on other parts as well! (I know my case is old but I love it)

Current parts list:

Would love any and all feedback!

Thanks!

You should definitely go AMD. AMD trades blows with intel gaming wise depending on the games, but when your streaming and editing AMD destroys intel. How much are you willing to spend on the motherboard?

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

I looked around and I couldn't find an all white motherbaord for x570. The whitest boards I could find are the ASUS Prime x570-pro and the asrock x570 steel legend. If you want anything more white you could spray paint certain parts of motherboards but this may be very tedious work. Some parts come off like heatsinks and can be put back on like heatsinks but I am not sure if this is safe to do on x570 because the VRMs and chipsets get pretty hot and even need fans so painting over parts may not be the best idea because some of them are designed to be heatsinks. I have seen people also cover parts of the the motherboard that can't get paint on them and spray painted the rest. 

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

2 hours ago, Vandorlot said:

You should definitely go AMD. AMD trades blows with intel gaming wise depending on the games, but when your streaming and editing AMD destroys intel. How much are you willing to spend on the motherboard?

Well, if price isn't a concern at all maybe he could go with the ASRock Aqua? Just a cool $1k.

Intel i7-9700k | Noctua NH-U12A | MSI MEG Z390 ACE | 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming | Corsair RM750x | Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB M.2 / 860 Evo 1TB / 2x Intel 730 480 GB | Phanteks P600S | ASUS ROG Swift 278Q