LTX Shoes

WiiUMasterGman

I don't know if you guys saw me walking around with sandles in my hand. But When I came home I bought a frame and well, framed them. I hope LTX is still in Vancouver so I can easily go back and say hi to everyone and maybe even gets this signed.

ltx.jpg

1 hour ago, WiiUMasterGman said:

I don't know if you guys saw me walking around with sandles in my hand. But When I came home I bought a frame and well, framed them. I hope LTX is still in Vancouver so I can easily go back and say hi to everyone and maybe even gets this signed.

ltx.jpg

Aren't you missing some white socks inside the frame?

2 hours ago, bejamartins said:

Aren't you missing some white socks inside the frame?

There wasnt any way for me to glue it down. Even some of my industrial glue wouldnt work idk y tho. So i used velcro. Im prob gonna stick my wristband in there too. Any ideas on how to get socks in there?

3 hours ago, WiiUMasterGman said:

There wasnt any way for me to glue it down. Even some of my industrial glue wouldnt work idk y tho. So i used velcro. Im prob gonna stick my wristband in there too. Any ideas on how to get socks in there?

Maybe sewing then down.

23 hours ago, bejamartins said:

Maybe sewing then down.

Don't think that would work. Mainly because the frame isn't really that deep. It's already touching the glass then if I got rid of the velcro and sewed it down and try to velcro the socks it wouldn't hold its shape. And I know that the sole is wayyyy to thick to sew through it.