Can't Purchase RTX 2070 Super from Newegg

Not sure if I'm technically supposed to do this here or not (I mean it's about a GPU lol). 
But I just signed up for the Newegg store credit card and was instantly approved, now I know I'm not going to get the physical card until like a week from now, but obviously that doesn't stop me from making online purchases with it as of right now. 

I received an email like 2 hours or so ago telling me the EVGA 2070 Super card I've been wanting is back in stock, so I put it in my shopping cart, I put in my information and all that junk, choose the store card as my paying option, and as SOON as I click on the "review order" part, it just removes the card from my shopping cart and goes "The following items have been removed from your cart because they are no longer in stock or it cannot be delivered to your location." Well that doesn't make sense, I live in NY and it says the card is in stock and it's been in stock for like over an hour now. 

Sooooo what gives? Anyone else ever have this issue? 

Have you tried with a different model card? Obviously don't check all the way out, but see if it happens with something else.

Ask Newegg’s technical support. You can do live chat or even text them. I just ordered a 2070 super a week ago and had an issue. They were able to resolve it over text really quickly.

3 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

Have you tried with a different model card? Obviously don't check all the way out, but see if it happens with something else.

Just tried, also kicks me out of it. 

2 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

Ask Newegg’s technical support. You can do live chat or even text them. I just ordered a 2070 super a week ago and had an issue. They were able to resolve it over text really quickly.

Hmm, I'll give it a shot I guess. (I don't usually like talking to tech supports for like... pretty much any company lol) 

36 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

Well, I tried contacting them and suddenly the agent seems to have disconnected and now when I try to contact them, it doesn't even connect to their live chat system. So that's fun :I 

34 minutes ago, MeesterJackson said:

Well, I tried contacting them and suddenly the agent seems to have disconnected and now when I try to contact them, it doesn't even connect to their live chat system. So that's fun :I 

that sucks i would try calling or texting them. i’ve always had great customer service from them.