what is normal

m2234323
On 7/29/2019 at 6:56 PM, m2234323 said:

hope it is ok i post a new topick since it  is a differ question 

https://s4gru.com/entry/318-can-toggling-airplane-mode-actually-improve-your-3g-data-speeds/

what is people option on this  try to figuter out what is nomrl amout of conecitn issue since nothink is perfect 

The article is way above my knowledge base for sure, but from what I gleamed it seems to imply that turning airplane mode on and off refreshes the phone so it might latch onto a better signal. It seems to be used in case you're not getting a good signal when you should be. There might be some truth to this, as it's happened to me where my phone is reading full bars 4G LTE but I'm going extremely slow. I flip airplane mode on, wait about thirty seconds and turn it off. My phone gets LTE back and viola, I'm back to surfing at regular speeds.

I'm not sure what your original question was though, can you rephrase? I realize English may not be your first language and that's cool, I just need some more help understanding what you're asking.

21 hours ago, Stylized_Violence said:

The article is way above my knowledge base for sure, but from what I gleamed it seems to imply that turning airplane mode on and off refreshes the phone so it might latch onto a better signal. It seems to be used in case you're not getting a good signal when you should be. There might be some truth to this, as it's happened to me where my phone is reading full bars 4G LTE but I'm going extremely slow. I flip airplane mode on, wait about thirty seconds and turn it off. My phone gets LTE back and viola, I'm back to surfing at regular speeds.

I'm not sure what your original question was though, can you rephrase? I realize English may not be your first language and that's cool, I just need some more help understanding what you're asking.

it is hard to figure out what kind of issue are norm and what i should let the provider know  

for example i keep seend almost dead signal on both verizon and sprint network att  is out of my price zoon doint know if tmoble will be better or they have give up caring much about non city  i live in tower and the area right out side it work / doint work is not a great a experience at time  and all i get told is too move which wont help since often i am in a car  or doing something while look at the cellphone i doint drive 

starting to think my celphone have a big issue