Ryzen 5 build

I'm in America and have been waiting for ryzen 3rd gen to come out to build mini itx pC

My budget is 900 dollars and it needs to have an included 144hz va monitor and a mechanical keyboard and headset and it needs to have ryzen 5 3600 and a 500gb ssd  and an nzxt h210 because it needs to be mini rtx and I like thike look of it

That's quite the restrictive budget for such expectations. Honestly, either lower your expectations or expect to pay more.

This build has everything you specified, but it comes in above budget:

Alternatively, you can drop some of your requirements (TN instead of VA, no H500, etc.) and come in at budget while making more reasonable choices.

Also, a few points:

1. The NVMe SSD I chose is priced similarly to SATA drives, so I felt that the ~$5 difference wasn't worth the slower drive anyways. It's DRAMless, but any drive at this price is.
  2. The B450 board is more than capable of handling a 6-core 3rd gen chip. A BIOS update may be required, for which you may need to apply for a Boot Kit from AMD.
  3. 16GB of RAM seems overkill, but it's only $15 more than a comparable kit of 8GB DDR4-3200MHz. At that point, the 8GB kit is a poor deal.
  4. Non-modular PSUs in windowed cases aren't fun because it's tougher to make it look clean, but the CX will be reliable and provide sufficient power for your system. An EVGA BQ would be a suitable semi-modular alternative, though I'd say the CX is a better unit in general.
  5. Kingston's headsets are reasonably well-received, as are Corsair's keyboards. No RGB at this price, but if you were expecting that, it all comes back to what I said about managing expectations.
  6. Some of your expectations really hurt price/performance, such as the $80 case, 500GB SSD and need for a mechanical keyboard and headset. Personally, I'd try to slum it with whatever keyboard and headset you have now (assuming you have it), but that's completely up to you.
  7. If you live near a Micro Center, I'd highly suggest buying your CPU and motherboard there. They do bundle deals and with Ryzen 3000, you can save $50 on your motherboard.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

20 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

I'm in America and have been waiting for ryzen 3rd gen to come out to build a PC

My budget is 900 dollars and it needs to have an included 144hz va monitor and a mechanical keyboard and headset and it needs to have ryzen 5 3600 and a 500gb ssd  and an nzxt h500.

For all of that? That is barely enough for the PC itself add in the cheapest 144hz monitor, a cheap mechanical keyboard, and cheap headset. Might want to wait until you have a more realistic budget. If the case is optional you might be able to drop it down with a cheaper case, the NZXT H500 isn't the best case and there are plenty of better options for cheaper. Honestly your budget is too tight and you'll have to go with the cheaper components and peripherals to make it work at that budget and you have to think if it's really worth it in the long run. If I were you I'd wait until you had a better budget to work with so you don't have to sacrifice quality. But @TheSLSAMG is spot on with the builds they have suggested, mine came out pretty much the same. Either way I would suggest a better budget if you want a more fleshed out build with better components. But if you're fine with going as cheap as possible to fit that budget then go for it but don't be expecting much. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |