Case similar to NZXT H440?

Megazero

As the title said. I'd like to find a case that is like the H440 since its getting really hard to find a H440 these days (Is it discontinued?) And by "like H440" I mean the case is somewhere around 100 USD mark, have 4 (or more) usb slot on top of the case, sound dampening foam inside the case and 3.5" bracket with anti-vibration stand. A minimalistic look is a plus too. 

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Unfortunately finding a quality case witoh all of those features is going to be hard for $100US.

Noise isn't a problem if your fans are 2000rpm or below. People who whine and bitch about noise with fans set to 1k rpm need to get their shit together.

Personally, I've noticed that cases with dual tempered glass are fairly quiet. The density of tempered glass prevents a lot of sound from getting out.

All the fans in my build are 1350RPM and I still have good temps. I have the Golden Field Z2, I just upgraded from the Cougar MX 330.

Unfortunately NZXT doesn't know what airflow is so I can't recommend anything made by them.

A lot of the "cheap" Chinese ATX cases are actually pretty good, Compucase Taiwan is actually the owner of a lot of those companies (like Cougar, Rosewill, Apevia, etc). 

Be Quiet actually makes some okay cases but they suck ass for airflow.

Sorry about my spelling sometimes. My $1200 laptop has a $2 keyboard.