Need help choosing a 144Hz (or more) screen

LordFalke

Hello,

I want to buy a new monitor as my main gaming screen, i thought of something like a 144Hz refresh rate, any Suggestions? Preferably not a curved screen and something within the price range of 400Eur +/-

Thanks for help already

why not cuved? you don't even notice it's curved when you're looking at it . for 400Eur i think you can buy something premium. i payed 140EURO for an aoc c24g1 and it's a great 144hz monitor with premium build quality

1 hour ago, imajerec said:

why not cuved? you don't even notice it's curved when you're looking at it . for 400Eur i think you can buy something premium. i payed 140EURO for an aoc c24g1 and it's a great 144hz monitor with premium build quality

I've never really been into curved screens, but on the pictures it seems like the C24G1 isn't that curved. Gonna think about that.

3 hours ago, LordFalke said:

I've never really been into curved screens, but on the pictures it seems like the C24G1 isn't that curved. Gonna think about that.

read reviews on it , but proably for your 400euro budget you can get 2k 144hz.

2 hours ago, imajerec said:

read reviews on it , but proably for your 400euro budget you can get 2k 144hz.

What it seems like from the reviews is that the screen is pretty good, but reviews also say that it sometimes has dead pixels or is a bit blurry. Also I've heard that VA Panels are not that good for gaming

you should have a look at the Acer XF270HUA. i do have three of them. Its a 27" IPS (some people say that its a VA Panel, haven't opened it to verify), WQHD Display with 4ms response, 144Hz, Freesync and is gsync compatible.

you can get some "like new" on amazon for 330€ or brand new for 429

i can definitely recommend those Monitors