Phanteks P350X

Relevent PC Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite Motherboard (With RGB)
RX 580 4GB Aorus Gaming (With RGB)
Phanteks P350X (With RGB)

So when i use the gigabyte rgb fusion software (no other software works at all) the rgb is in sync but the problem is:

When the software, graphics card and motherboard are set to BLUE the case is GREEN.
When the software, graphics card and motherboard are set to GREEN the case is RED.
When the software, graphics card and motherboard are set to RED the case is BLUE.

I don't know how to fix this. Maybe with an adapter? rewiring?

Also IK that my Gigabyte fusion is no officially supported.

I know that ASUS Aura allows for calibration of the RGB header, meaning it asks you to choose which color is currently lit up 3 times for red, blue and green and it works perfectly with my Phanteks P400 and the Phanteks LED strip.

Do you see something similar in the Gigabyte RGB Fusion?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

23 hours ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I know that ASUS Aura allows for calibration of the RGB header, meaning it asks you to choose which color is currently lit up 3 times for red, blue and green and it works perfectly with my Phanteks P400 and the Phanteks LED strip.

Do you see something similar in the Gigabyte RGB Fusion?

Gigabyte Fusion software is pretty bad and there is no form of calibration or anything as far as i know. Also i the P350X works on a 3 pin addressable RGB header and i think (don't hold me to this) the P400 uses a 4 pin.

7 hours ago, Tufty11 said:

Gigabyte Fusion software is pretty bad and there is no form of calibration or anything as far as i know. Also i the P350X works on a 3 pin addressable RGB header and i think (don't hold me to this) the P400 uses a 4 pin.

Yup, it uses the 4-pin - then you're probably stuck with everything as it is at this point. All you can do is tinker with the settings in the Fusion app.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

11 hours ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Yup, it uses the 4-pin - then you're probably stuck with everything as it is at this point. All you can do is tinker with the settings in the Fusion app.

Thanks for the help.

I gotta say there's some good setting on the fusion app.....

Capture.PNG

• 4 months later...

Maybe this is stupid but, you tried to disable the adressable front I/O buttons? Software only works if you switch off the leds from I/O front panel