Builing a PC

Hello everyone, i just wanted to build a pc. Needed an advise for what buy. I have around 2500-3000 USD.

Thanks in advance.

Purpose of the PC? Gaming, compiling code, deep learning?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

Purpose of the PC? Gaming, compiling code, deep learning?

I agree. Without a use case I could make something like this, because I want it to look flashy:

More of a Powerfull PC mostly for Designing and Gaming but mostly Gaming.

3 hours ago, Zuhoor Hashimi said:

More of a Powerfull PC mostly for Designing and Gaming but mostly Gaming.

Just take the build I suggested and put a 500gig ssd and a 3tb hdd and boom

Youve got a decent computer

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 8:23 PM, Catchears said:

Just take the build I suggested and put a 500gig ssd and a 3tb hdd and boom

Youve got a decent computer

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

yeah with a $2500-$3000 you can pretty much just choose what you like, just give yourself an overhead on the budget because things like case fans or braided cables can add up quickly. 

Honestly the only thing "wrong" with the list catchears gave, is that a 650w gold PSU may be rated to handle those parts but IS NOT ENOUGH especially if you are wanting to overclock, half of that PSU is used up by the GPU & CPU alone at there factory boost clocks (not including MOBO, HDD's etc which all add power draw)
ESPECIALLY when your wanting to use the highest end components, because PSU are not meant to work at 100% load (even the most extreme mining servers only used 85% of a PSU's rated wattage)
When I look at that list, its like seeing a Lamborghini but its got a fiat 100hp engine in it, yeah it will drive but you cant push it.

Other than that, at >$2000 its really just personal preference on most of the part, do you want a small or big build? simple or custom looped? RGB with TG or all sound padded? etc etc