Tesla coil problems

Sa1tama

Hello! I have 2xG4PC50FD in half bridge configuration and a low power signal that needs to drive the IGBT which is connected to the primary coil. I looked everywhere and couldn't find any MOSFET driver ICs, so I want to make drivers from transistors (I have BD136 and BD139 in mind), but the problem is that the drivers need to operate at high frequency, from 100KHz to 400KHz and I don't know if this will work. 

Schematic.thumb.png.3bec5419a0f824ab73f55620d574ca64.png

Is this good enough?

6 hours ago, Sa1tama said:

Hello! I have 2xG4PC50FD in half bridge configuration and a low power signal that needs to drive the IGBT which is connected to the primary coil. I looked everywhere and couldn't find any MOSFET driver ICs, so I want to make drivers from transistors (I have BD136 and BD139 in mind), but the problem is that the drivers need to operate at high frequency, from 100KHz to 400KHz and I don't know if this will work. 

Schematic.thumb.png.3bec5419a0f824ab73f55620d574ca64.png

Is this good enough?

No, not only are the transistors connected wrong, those large(ish) transistors don't have enough amplification and are too slow.

What do you mean there are no gate drivers? There's loads. IR2110 for example is often used by hobbyists.

21 hours ago, Unimportant said:

No, not only are the transistors connected wrong, those large(ish) transistors don't have enough amplification and are too slow.

What do you mean there are no gate drivers? There's loads. IR2110 for example is often used by hobbyists.

Thanks for noticing that transistors are connected wrong and by there aren't gate drivers I meant that I could not find gate driver ICs.