System errors;can't install GPU drivers

SloppyPuppy

All started with Nvidia control panel being buggy;not appearing when right clicking desktop. I tried reinstalling through GeForce experience but still wouldn't work;finally uninstalled all 4 through Remove a Program in Control Panel (Nvidia Visual Driver;HD audio;Phsiyx? and something else)

Now all ready to reinstall the driver (not with GeForce Exprinece). I get : *You are not using an Nvidia GPU*;after short while of googling;"this may be caused by missing a current windows update"

Windows search bar : Check for updates... And I need an update.. 3 to be exact : System update;Malware removal tool;and something else was there. *installs updates* *restarts* 

Whistle restarting *Windows has detected an error and is reverting the update* *boots computer* and now I got this... http://prntscr.com/od5mzr

Bit of googling and I figure maybe its a system error causing this. *opens cmd and type in sfc /scannow*

Output : http://prntscr.com/od5nr2

Log : (attached)

Please help... now I cant even install drivers.

CBS.log

Also I've just noticed but my chrome downloads images in .jfif format weirldly. I dont know if it has to do with me uninstalling the drivers

Can you go to device manager and look at the GPU and see if there are any errors in there? Sometimes if there are hardware errors you start seeing this kind of behavior. 

I had a very similar issue with a friends PC when he got a "new" gpu. Originally we installed the GPU + Drivers, then did a restart. When we restarted, the drivers were just gone. Poof!

In his case, his motherboard was too old to support the card. I have however seen this sort of behavior on other gpus that have hardware issues. Is the card new, used, older? 

All new parts bought them 3 weeks ago;assembeled;these issues appeared once I updated to the new nvidia drivers;I thought it may have been the incompatibility of the drivers with the windows update I havent installed. But now I cant even install the new windows update.

Its A Z390-P Motherboard on a RTX 2060 Asus 6gb

The nvidia 431.36 drivers just came out 3 days ago;and it seems like they may have been installed last night

trying to bump this;still cant figure out this...

Gave up and ran the PC reset option;now got to reinstall all of my programs and after runing sfc /scannow still had the error

bbuuut after running DISM and couple more sfcs;I had no more system integrity errors...