Ad blocking on network level?

d4n1Xd34th

Hi, what are the ways to block ads on a network level? I need it for my office. Ads on various sources like YouTube and websites are less productive for a office network, so what are the ways i can set up a complete ad block on the network?

Note : I support running ads, as it supports the budding content creators. Just can't afford it on my office network.   

just be careful with the pi-hole because you will get a lot of complaints that certain pages no longer work.. even when shopping on amazon your search results in ad products.. i run pihole and love it, but for a few things i drives me nuts.. 

One page i frequent ,90% of external links are ad based, so even though you are jsut going to bestbuy.com its a referral link and it gets blocked..  

so on a support side it could be a nightmare with all the requests about  pages not loading.. 

Ryzen 5 -5600x

ASUS x570

EVGA 3080 XC3

4x8gb 3600 mhz XPG

53 minutes ago, jerkwagon said:

just be careful with the pi-hole because you will get a lot of complaints that certain pages no longer work.. even when shopping on amazon your search results in ad products.. i run pihole and love it, but for a few things i drives me nuts.. 

One page i frequent ,90% of external links are ad based, so even though you are jsut going to bestbuy.com its a referral link and it gets blocked..  

so on a support side it could be a nightmare with all the requests about  pages not loading.. 

56 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

See if Pi-Hole is what you're looking for

Thanks, will check it out