Unexplained Black Screen - Please help !

If the section I posted in is not appropiate for my kind of problem, please let me know. I didn't know how to categorize it.

Lately, I've been experiencing black screens during intensive activities such as playing games or rendering in Premiere Pro. This issue came out of nowhere, without making any changes to my system. For example : when I'm exporting something out of Premiere Pro, 3-4 minutes in and my screen goes into No Signal mode turning black, yet my PC is still running without any problems but I cannot turn it off from the Power button. I have to turn off the power from the PSU.

My initial thought was the CPU ( I have a Ryzen 7 1700 OC-ed to 3.8 stable during winter and spring at like ~1.30 V ). As Summer came, I thought the problem must have been the OC, but no. Got it to stock at 3.0 GHz, same black screen issue. I can't figure it out. 2 Months ago the PC was rocking hours of rendering at 3.8 GHz OC. Should it be the GPU ?

My system:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 1700

COOLER

Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme Performance 
RAM
    32.0GB Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 2X16 CL15 3000 MHz (15-15-17-35)
Motherboard
    MSI B350 TOMAHAWK (MS-7A34) (AM4)  
Graphics
    LG 32UD89-W 
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (ASUStek Computer Inc)
Storage
    223GB KINGSTON SUV400S37240G (SATA-2 (SSD))   
    465GB Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 (SATA )  
    1863GB TOSHIBA HDWD120 (SATA )    
    931GB Western Digital WD My Book 1140 USB Device (USB (SATA) (SSD))   

PSU 

Sirtec Absolute Power 750W

23 minutes ago, davidmesse said:

如果我发布的部分不适合我的问题,请告诉我。我不知道如何分类。

最近,我在密集的活动中经历过黑屏,例如在Premiere Pro中玩游戏或渲染。这个问题突然出现,没有对我的系统进行任何更改。例如:当我从Premiere Pro中导出一些东西时,3-4分钟后我的屏幕进入无信号模式变黑,但我的电脑仍然运行没有任何问题,但我无法从电源按钮关闭它。我必须关闭PSU的电源。

我最初的想法是CPU(我有一个Ryzen 7 1700 OC-ed在冬季和春季稳定在3.8~1.3V左右)。随着夏天来临,我认为问题一定是OC,但没有。得到它在3.0 GHz,相同的黑屏问题。我无法弄清楚。2个月之前,PC在3.8 GHz OC渲染时摇摆不定。它应该是GPU吗?

我的系统:

Windows 10 Pro 64位
CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 1700

COOLER

Corsair Hydro系列H110i Extreme Performance 
RAM
    32.0GB Corsair Vengeance LPX黑色2X16 CL15 3000 MHz(15-15-17-35)
主板
    MSI B350 TOMAHAWK(MS-7A34)(AM4)  
显卡
    LG 32UD89-W 
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti(ASUStek) )电    存公司)
存储
223GB KINGSTON SUV400S37240G(SATA-2(SSD))   
    465GB希捷ST500DM002-1BD142(SATA)  
    1863GB东芝HDWD120(SATA)    
    931GB西部数据WD My Book 1140 USB设备(USB(SATA)(SSD))   

PSU 

Sirtec绝对功率750W

Memory or power problem

1 minute ago, Lolita said:

Memory or power problem

Could you please tell me why is that ? I doubt it's the PSU, the PC is still running while the screen is black. I may be wrong. As for the memory, shouldn't there be random freezes and crashes even in normal tasks such as surfing the internet or so ? I don't have those. PC is running fine except when doing the things I explained above. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, davidmesse said:

Could you please tell me why is that ? I doubt it's the PSU, the PC is still running while the screen is black. I may be wrong. As for the memory, shouldn't there be random freezes and crashes even in normal tasks such as surfing the internet or so ? I don't have those. PC is running fine except when doing the things I explained above. Thanks.

So it sounds your system is doing this under load. And the system actually freezes / locks up when it does this.

This would mean there is actually no signal comming from the video card, but if your mainboard is also irresponsive to execute one of the most simple tasks of turning off, it can be a number of things.

I would start with power and check with another powersupply.

After that i would check the cpu, if only to re-apply paste.

IF you have the option to check with another cpu, you could exclude the mainboard.

Gamesystem: X3700, 32GB memory @3200mhz, GTX1080 Hybrid

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

16 minutes ago, davidmesse said:

你能告诉我为什么会这样吗?我怀疑它是PSU,当屏幕为黑色时,PC仍在运行。我可能错了。至于内存,即使在正常的任务中,如上网等,也不应该随机冻结和崩溃?我没有那些。PC运行正常,除非我做了上面解释的事情。谢谢。

This memory is not compatible with the first generation of Ruilong, I don't know if your motherboard has been updated

The high performance of the computer will have an impact on the stability of the power supply

I didn't see the real situation, I can't judge anything

37 minutes ago, davidmesse said:

17 minutes ago, Lolita said:

This memory is not compatible with the first generation of Ruilong, I don't know if your motherboard has been updated

The high performance of the computer will have an impact on the stability of the power supply

I didn't see the real situation, I can't judge anything

I don't agree with Lolita, something not being compatible tested doesn't mean it won't work. As is obvious in your case.

In my case, i also have memory that is not compatible, but it works just fine and yours has too as you have noted yourself.

Aside of this, you mentioned you overclocked the CPU, not the memory. Or did you? (if so, set it to 2666mhz, see if that helps anything).

So all in all, i would take Lolita's advice on that bit with a grain of salt.

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

2 hours ago, Caennanu said:

I don't agree with Lolita, something not being compatible tested doesn't mean it won't work. As is obvious in your case.

In my case, i also have memory that is not compatible, but it works just fine and yours has too as you have noted yourself.

Aside of this, you mentioned you overclocked the CPU, not the memory. Or did you? (if so, set it to 2666mhz, see if that helps anything).

So all in all, i would take Lolita's advice on that bit with a grain of salt.

Thank you for replying. The memory is running at the rated speed - 3000mhz. So many factor to be taken into account makes the cause hard to detect...

I have tested my GPU in Furmark, crashed after few minutes, same black screen, does that mean that the GPU is the culprit?

15 hours ago, davidmesse said:

I have tested my GPU in Furmark, crashed after few minutes, same black screen, does that mean that the GPU is the culprit?

It could, but at the same time its not a definite answer.

Can you set your memory speed to 2666mhz and try again?

2666mhz is what is officially supported by the ryzen 1000 series.

Clocking your memory at 3000mhz will overclock the CPU infinity fabric too, and that could still cause it too.

1 hour ago, Caennanu said:

It could, but at the same time its not a definite answer.

Can you set your memory speed to 2666mhz and try again?

2666mhz is what is officially supported by the ryzen 1000 series.

Clocking your memory at 3000mhz will overclock the CPU infinity fabric too, and that could still cause it too.

I've set it to stock values at 2133 as well as auto timings. Same thing. I'm going to test my GPU with another system, for now. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, davidmesse said:

I've set it to stock values at 2133 as well as auto timings. Same thing. I'm going to test my GPU with another system, for now. Thank you.

Good luck, let us know what happens!