JBL Charge 4 cracking while volume adjusting

Hi, yesterday I got a JBL Charge 4 from a pretty famous site in my country. I was very satisfied with it until today. I discovered that while I press the volume up or volume down button on my phone the speaker makes a cracking sound, but only in certain songs. The sound quality is great for me, but I am not really a speaker person, so everything sounds great to me. I don't have any other issues with the speaker. I really dont want to return it just for that, because the whole process is really long and annoying. The problem is not big at all, but it's one of those things that are just annoying. I hope someone here can help me fix it. Here is a video of the problem 

Does it happen with other devices as well? Try connecting your PC, another phone, or a tablet to it and see if it happens.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

1 minute ago, Votivee said:

Does it happen with other devices as well? Try connecting your PC, another phone, or a tablet to it and see if it happens.

I tried it on my PC, but the problem still occurs.

What if you turn the volume on the speaker itself down a few clicks? Does the issue still persist?

~Air Cooling Advocate~

What if you turn the volume on the speaker itself down a few clicks? Does the issue still persist?

Yes, it does.

I don't think there will be any way to fix the issue then, but if it only does it while changing the volume IMO that's something that wouldn't be worth the hassle of returning it if it's going to be a huge pain in the ass.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

2 minutes ago, Votivee said:

Now I noticed that while playing Bad guy by Billie Eilish the sound appears at 1:03 and stops at about 1:10 without adjusting the volume.

Just now, ILoveZed said:

Now I noticed that while playing Bad guy by Billie Eilish the sound appears at 1:03 and stops at about 1:10 without adjusting the volume.

Yeah I would for sure return it and get another one. It may be foreshadowing worse issues as time goes on.

I have 2 JBL Flip 4's and they are great speakers. I'm sure it is just a problem with your particular unit.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Yeah I would for sure return it and get another one. It may be foreshadowing worse issues as time goes on.

I have 2 JBL Flip 4's and they are great speakers. I'm sure it is just a problem with your particular unit.

Going to contact the website right now. My mom will be mad tho ? Thanks for the help!