I need help with my fps ín minecraft on a rtx2070 and an i5 8600k.

As the Tittel states, I need help with my Minecraft. So I thought that I would see how Minecraft had changed the last year as I haven't played it so much. Minecraft was, of course, no problem on my computer before as I had a gtx 1080 and an I5 8600k and I thought I would not be that now either as an RTX 2070 (which I have now) is almost exactly as good (don´t ask why i "upgraded" in the first place). But when I start a new world I got like 4000 fps when I look at the ground but like 4-80 when I do other things and this is very noticeable as I have a 1920x1080 144hz monitor.

Pls, help me fix my problem and pardon me for my English.

Edit: now I saw that my GPU is only working like 20 percent of its full performance in Minecraft which kind of sucks.

DDU and install the drivers again. 

Edit: and yes i dont see why you sidegraded to a GPU with more or less the exact same performance.

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

DDU and install the drivers again. 

Edit: and yes i dont see why you sidegraded to a GPU with more or less the exact same performance.

Thank's dude I will try it. (I know I should not have upgraded my old 1080 oc much much better than my 2070 does and I actually got better performance out of it AND I DONT EVEN USE DLSS OR RAY TRACING)