NZXT G12 - Memory OC

Hi, I recently bought the NZXT G12 and have mounted it to my GTX 1080 Founders Edition. I have overclocked the core clock considerably to +240 while maintaining 49-50c but I am hesitant to overclock my memory as they are only being cooled by a 92m fan blowing directly onto them. It is safe for me to overclock these or am I best off leaving them alone? I am also wary that the radiator I am using to cool this (NZXT Kraken X42) is mounted on the front of my case in a push-pull configuration blowing warm air onto the card which may also contribute to higher than wanted memory temps.  In videos by Gamers Nexus and JayzTwoCents they seem to think the cooling is just as good if not better but this was on an open test bench so I'm not sure what impact this has on the temps. 

Thanks for giving this a read, any feedback would be appreciated.

Barnaby

IMG_7277.png

• 2 weeks later...

With mine i put the kraken m22 to cool my cpu, pushing air out the back of the case. Then the kraken x62 with g12 pushing air out the front of the case. Then i have 2 fans blowing downwards. Having hot air being pushed onto the gpu will only increase gpu temps.. If its possible to fit your current watercooler in the g12 it might be a better solution