PC for £1k-1.2k for video editing and gaming

Hello, 

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/bGCDGG

I wanted some help with a build I’m planning. For a little background information on me, I will mainly be using the rig for a mix of gaming and video editing as well as colour correction. I also want to use AMD graphics cards as I’m coming from a Mac and once I’m done with this machine I want to be able to use the GPU as an external GPU for my MacBook Pro. I have a budget for about £1000-1200 and that has to include the monitor as well. I want one that Is IPS and 1440p preferably 144hz. 

Also, I’ve seen that there is lots of new computer parts being released recently, is there anything I should wait for? I don’t mind waiting a little if it would ensure me a better pc.

Any advice would be welcome and UK prices please.

Thanks 

@florianerb

Better motherboard which works out of the box, slight better psu and I added storage as there was no storage in your list ?! (Take our storage and you are within budget, in case you have one already)

screen is fine as far as I can tell. ☺️

BUT: ryzen zen 2 is being released in the 7/7 alongside new Navi cards and ‘new’ refresh of RTx cards.

i would recommend waiting if you can wait 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

15 minutes ago, florianerb said:

that's a good rig already, but get a corsair TXM or be quiet pure power 11 instead of the G3. also, no storage? wait for zen 2 if you can.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W