Siberia 150 recognized as 'Advanced Audio Device'

Powesedor (Pedro Pereira)

Hi there guys, so I bought the siberia 150 almost a year ago. So far they worked alright but recently (last 3-4 weeks) they started to glitch a bit. 

From time to time they would desconnect and reconnect. Most of the times this happened randomly, but I noticed that I could force this 'error' to happen if I plugged another usb device (like my Iphone 7).

At 1st, the drivers was showing up as 'SteelSeries Siberia 150', but right after I unplugged the headset for the 1st time the pc recognized the Siberia 150 as 'Advanced Audio Device'.

Now I can't even detect them with SteelSeries Engine, and the firmware updater provided by SteelSeries Support can't detect the Headset either (so I can't update the firmware).

The audio still comes out of the Headset by the time I'm posting this, but when I game or watch a movie they start to glitch again.

When I submited a ticket to SteelSeries support they sent me a package with the firmware updater and some instructions. I tried the process more than 30 times by now, and the program still can't update the firmware because it can't deteck the headset. I also tried uninstalling drivers, installing them, updating them. Restarted my computer, cleaned the registry, updated windows itself, tried some 'Win Fix' tools too. Nothing is working.

Thanks in advance. If you need some more info let me know pls.