Acer Predator G3-710

GTX 970

8GB Ram

i7-6700

unknown motherboard

Okay here's the deal:

I tried dual booting windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu, when something went wrong; i couldn't go back to windows 10, so i thought: "Why not just format my ssd and my hdd and make a bootable usb drive. (I was aware that i was going to loose all my data)" However i think i formatted it in the wrong format since i haven't been able to boot it from a bootable usb drive.

What I've tried:

• Switching from UEFI to Legacy

• Multiple ways of making the USB bootable

• Turning off safe boot and fast boot

Where I am now:

Whenever i'm trying to boot from either the SSD, the HDD and my SanDisk bootable USB, all that happens is a blinking cursor on a black screen.

4 hours ago, Keveran said:

Acer Predator G3-710

GTX 970

8GB Ram

i7-6700

unknown motherboard

Okay here's the deal:

I tried dual booting windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu, when something went wrong; i couldn't go back to windows 10, so i thought: "Why not just format my ssd and my hdd and make a bootable usb drive. (I was aware that i was going to loose all my data)" However i think i formatted it in the wrong format since i haven't been able to boot it from a bootable usb drive.

What I've tried:

• Switching from UEFI to Legacy

• Multiple ways of making the USB bootable

• Turning off safe boot and fast boot

Where I am now:

Whenever i'm trying to boot from either the SSD, the HDD and my SanDisk bootable USB, all that happens is a blinking cursor on a black screen.

Checkout the Windows 10 Clean Install Guide that I made maybe it'll help

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro