Laptop

A friend of mine has an Acer aspire 6930 and he upgraded it with a t9800 and a SSD , but is not powerful enough to do more than 2 tabs of chrome. That laptop is from 2008 I think. My question is : I need an old laptop for YouTube and light stuff and I want it to have a 1080p display. Can someone recommend a laptop that is dirt cheap and it has a 1080p screen , I don't mind upgrading it I just want to spend the minimum.

I would probably recommend something in the used market. You could probably find something with 8GB ram and maybe a 6th gen i7 around $200-300 maybe? I don't know exactly but definitely check your local market or likely eBay.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

10 hours ago, zlolslavez said:

I would probably recommend something in the used market. You could probably find something with 8GB ram and maybe a 6th gen i7 around $200-300 maybe? I don't know exactly but definitely check your local market or likely eBay.

I was definitely going to use eBay , but you don't understand I don't need a lot of power I need a laptop from ~2011 and I want to spend the minimum 70-100$

I would recommend getting a thinkpad. Something like the X220, t420 or t520 would suit your needs. All have a 2nd gen i5 and probably 4 to 8 GB of DDR3 ram. They are built to last, and have a lot of replacement parts to choose from.