Currently making a tactical RPG video game :)

Kubes Voxel

Hey everyone :) 
I am currently making a game by myself and am inviting you all to follow my progress. Feel free to chime in or give criticisms, feedback is appreciated!
I hope you like what you see!
Link in profile

Making RPG video games :P
https://twitter.com/ContentKubes

Current Build: MSI X299 Raider | Intel Skylake-X 7820X@Core-4.6GHz EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070  | Corsair Force MP500 120GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (x 2) | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB@2666MHz

Build when I created my LTT forums account: GA-78LMT-USB3(r6) | AMD Athlon II X4 630 @3.49GHz | Zotac nVidia GTX 560 @882MHz/1764MHz/2204MHz | WD1600AAJS 160GB | Avexir 1x4GB DDR3 1600MHz

a suggestion would be to list your media channel links in your profile, as to posting them on the open forums is not allowed as per the Community Standards:

Community Standards

The following is not an exhaustive list of the rules and guidelines that must be followed when participating on Linus Tech Tips. The moderation team reserve the right to terminate any and all accounts or remove any content at any stage without prior notice. The rules outlined below are only the minimum expectations of members and not every issue can be predicted and addressed here, so conduct could still be considered out of line even if it isn't explicitly covered here. The instructions of the moderation team must be followed at all times.

• No advertising of any non LTT/LMG material.
    • eBay/trading sites, personal websites or businesses except where appropriate. (e.g. "Who can do data recovery in Vancouver?", "Anyone know where I can get this part?").
    • No affiliate links unless created by Linus Media Group. Note that the LMG affiliate code will be automatically added to Amazon links.
    • Twitch/Youtube links are only allowed in your own status updates; posting them on other users' profiles or updates is not allowed.

Profiles have various sections for listing your Twitter account, Facebook name, a URL (be it your YouTube channel or other site), etc. This is the only section where listing this information is allowed. You are not allowed to advertise this in any post as in the actual links. You can have "reference my profile for more information" for example. All Advertising rules still apply.