Going from big to small

So i have a big clunky tower case right now which i am just kind of sick of. I cant hide it away, its in the way and really difficult to move around. So im looking at changing to a small form factor build.

Case-BitFenix Prodigy

CPU-Core i7 3770K

Motherboard-Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe

Graphics-Asus GTX 680 4GB

Memory-8GB Corsair Vengence RAM

Watercooling-Corsair H80i

I already own the memory and the GTX 680 (which i believe should fit, correct me if im wrong)

Opinions? Alterations? Thoughts?

GO!

idk if you rly want to go for the prodigy it IS BIG it is 27+ liters for mitx.

You should consider the sg05 if size is the only concern (yes the 680 should fit this 13 liter box)

the best cpu cooler that fits this case is a h60 but it requires mods.

If you want decent space for a cooler look for the sg09 at least it fit a matx board at 23 liters.

You want a nhd14 or other big air cooler for this case.

Btw if you go for the prodigy, you re way better off with a h100 or a big air cooler like a nhd14 rather than a h80.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

The Prodigy is not big. For me, it's perfect. It's the kind of case you can pick up with a straight arm and straight back and lift effortlessly when it's full of junk. It also has way better cooling options than any other Mini-ITX case. When you go M-ITX you don't have to go ZOMFG TINY but instead go, ZOMFG PRACTICAL!

As for your build OP, it is really nicely balanced. The 680 will fit effortlessly. Consider air cooling though. There is nothing an H80i config can give you that a big tower cooler, a 230mm spectre in the front, 2 120mm filtered intake fans in the top and a 140mm exhaust won't outclass.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.