Iphone case

LASERWOLF452

So i got an iphone and saw there are cases that has built in storage or have micro sd slots. I habe a iphone 8 plus but having difficulties getting the best case woth more then 64gb of storage. I did found one but i want to get at least a 128gb or a case with a slot. There are cases i saw but the protection looked a little off if I drop the phone. Only one case i found fits the bill but what are other great cases

Thanks

3 minutes ago, LASERWOLF452 said:

Ya but i seen it has a little bit of give at the top plus if the phone falls face first  it be done cause there is no indent (what ever its called) for any chance for the screen to survive 

Get a screen protector? https://dbrand.com/shop/prism

these dbrand prism ones are great from what I've seen

Just now, seoz said:

They don't sell the Prism for OP's iPhone 8 Plus.

huh, well there's gotta be a lot of pretty good iphone 8+ screen protectors

2 hours ago, Sychic said:

huh, well there's gotta be a lot of pretty good iphone 8+ screen protectors

More likely this case will win. And i know its for the 6 plus i have put mt phone side by side with a 6 plus. Only difference is the camera but i can do some modifications if needed 

https://www.amazon.com/mophie-spacepack-built-storage-iPhone/dp/B00WUJKGTO?th=1&psc=1

2 hours ago, JB780 said:

Make sure it has a hole in the back so everyone can see that it's an iPhone and know how baller you are.

The only hole I want to see in an iPhone is the 3.5 mm hole included on all the good phones

22 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

Make sure you get one with a picture of a McDonald's hash brown on it.  This will get you out of tickets for using your cell phone in traffic.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/man-proves-he-got-a-ticket-for-distracted-driving-for-eating-a-hash-brown-134211.html

Lol wow but i cant drive or that ve a good one XD tho i would never use the phone while behind the wheel. Reason i cant drive is because of my eye site.

On 5/2/2019 at 8:28 PM, dray32 said:

The only hole I want to see in an iPhone is the 3.5 mm hole included on all the good phones

Lol your roght on that. Apple sucks and now apple wantabes companies are doing this 2. Before tou aak why l got an iphone was to learn mpre about it so i can be a better helpto my friends who are blind and are not tech savvy