Budget 200$ PC

Zile22

Hi my friend is looking to buy pc but his budget is only 200 USD nothing more or less what specs can you recommend to him ?

he want to run like fortnite in 60fps all in low if its possible 

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Zile22 said:

Hi my friend is looking to buy pc but his budget is only 200 USD nothing more or less what specs can you recommend to him ?

he want to run like fortnite in 60fps all in low if its possible 

Thanks 

Used will be the way to go. If he/she doesn't want to build their own system, hit up newegg and look through their used/refurb'd section. Or if you have it, visit CraigsList and see what's avail in his area.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Used will be the way to go. If he/she doesn't want to build their own system, hit up newegg and look through their used/refurb'd section. Or if you have it, visit CraigsList and see what's avail in his area.

not from USA :/

Just now, Zile22 said:

not from USA :/

Ok, do you have anything in your country like CL or NewEgg? Are you knowledgeable or comfortable building your own systems?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Ok, do you have anything in your country like CL or NewEgg? Are you knowledgeable or comfortable building your own systems?

www.kupujemprodajem.com

6 minutes ago, Zile22 said:

www.kupujemprodajem.com

Ok, my Croatian is really bad (sorry) but it seems like there is a good selection there to choose from, you could look around there, find something in your price range and post the specs back here, and then we can tell you if it's a good deal or not. With a budget limit of 200$ US, I'm uncertain what that will get you in your country, so I'd be hard pressed to make some hardware suggestions right now.

On 5/1/2019 at 12:09 PM, Radium_Angel said:

Ok, my Croatian is really bad (sorry) but it seems like there is a good selection there to choose from, you could look around there, find something in your price range and post the specs back here, and then we can tell you if it's a good deal or not. With a budget limit of 200$ US, I'm uncertain what that will get you in your country, so I'd be hard pressed to make some hardware suggestions right now.

its Serbian 

The best bet will be to purchase a used Intel based office system on a local cash sale. Dell Optiplex is a popular route.

I don't know about Serbia, but this should cost $50-75 and should include a monitor, mouse and keyboard.

From there, find a used GPU (Probably something like an R9 280X, GTX 770, HD 7970, etc.) and probably a new low end PSU.

$200 is a very doable range if you're looking for light gaming on med-high 1080p settings or high 720p.

Linus has a video on it!

When you buy the used PC, just do your research and make sure it has at least a duo core Intel processor (quad core is better obviously.) Single core won't hold up for gaming. 

1 hour ago, Zile22 said:

its Serbian 

My bad, that probably makes it worse.

No offense intended. 

6 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

My bad, that probably makes it worse.

No offense intended. 

xD no problem xD i am good with everyone

As @trevb0t said, upgrading a prebuilt is your best option. Search local selling sites, such as Facebook Marketplace, for decent deals. 
Also, check out this thread: 

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

9 hours ago, xKyric said:

As @trevb0t said, upgrading a prebuilt is your best option. Search local selling sites, such as Facebook Marketplace, for decent deals. 

OR garbage dumb or borrow an old “broken” computer and fix and upgrade it. I’ll recommend a GTX 680 or 770 if it’s the max budget

17 hours ago, FiveSquared25 said:

OR garbage dumb or borrow an old “broken” computer and fix and upgrade it. I’ll recommend a GTX 680 or 770 if it’s the max budget

Unless the used market is GARBAGE a 770 should never be $200.

It is a fine card for pricing, but you could grab a used RX 580 or GTX 1060 in this budget if you do it well...

On 5/2/2019 at 2:03 PM, xKyric said:

Super cool post! I'll have to ask at the local recycling spot... 

I kinda doubt there's much since it's a small mountain town, but why not check it out?

14 hours ago, trevb0t said:

Unless the used market is GARBAGE a 770 should never be $200.

It is a fine card for pricing, but you could grab a used RX 580 or GTX 1060 in this budget if you do it well...

It’s Serbia my man

4 minutes ago, FiveSquared25 said:

It’s Serbia my man

I have no reference lol. If $200 USD gets you a 770... That's really rough.