Metal Gear Solid

Hirad123

Anyone else ever played this series? In my opinion best series ever created i don't even care if it is on a console some of the best games ever. To those of you who haven't they are almost a hybrid between a movie and a game and especially mgs4 is one of the best experiences i've ever had in video games definitely STRONGLY recommended if you have a ps3 or with an xbox you can get the HD collection that doesn't include the 4th (and best) one. Here is a short clip of a seen from the 4th one and hopefully you can see what i mean by mix of movie and game [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6j3wsbHwIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6j3wsbHwIY[/url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6j3wsbHwIY] PS all cut scenes are rendered in real time. think about that for a second :)

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Yeah i loved the whole series, even the Metal Gear on NES, and the upcoming MGS 5 thing is very very intresting, can´t wait, also heard they will make another Collection game, dont know much about it but i think ALL Metal Gear Solid Games will be on it wich is awsome!

Yeah i loved the whole series, even the Metal Gear on NES, and the upcoming MGS 5 thing is very very intresting, can´t wait, also heard they will make another Collection game, dont know much about it but i think ALL Metal Gear Solid Games will be on it wich is awsome!
ground zeroes looks crazy! And it's coming out on PC!

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Wait it is? source!

Huge fan of the series as you can tell by my nickname.i still carry my psp with peace walker... so good! but my favorite game is MGS 1. 

The hype for MGS 5/Ground Zeroes/Phantom pain is killing me. hope we get more info at E3

Steam: gray_fox_br

I love MGS2. The game is a classic! Unfortunately it seems other than MGS1 and MGS2, I have to play them all on the PS Triple, a huge shame.

CASE: Corsair 400R CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition MOBO: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula COOLER: CORSAIR H50

GPU1: ASUS 6970 DirectCU II GPU2: VisionTek 6970 2GB

PSU: CORSAIR HX1050 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600 MHz

MGS is the best! Its the kind of games you can't stop playing, and when you do, you can't stop thinking of it! But weirdly, it isn't a game i feel comfortable recommending to anyone. Apart from MGS4 and Peace Walker, I've bought every game at least three times! The release of the HD collection completely ruined my finals  :unsure:

If the new entries comes as a proper PC-release it would be epic!