corsair LL120 cables

Foxis
Go to solution Solved by jiyeon,

As far as I'm aware, RGB Corsair fans to my knowledge have 2 cables, those being power to plug into fan headers, and another to connect into the RGB hub.

Those fan cables are either 3-pin or 4-pin, I'm not entirely sure on that one because my Corsair SP120 RGB fans are DC 3-pin, LL120 could be 4-pin.

The extra RGB cables will connect into the RGB hub which should be included with your purchase of Corsair LL120 fans provided you bought a pack with the controller. That controller is then fed power through SATA and then your fans will be able to light up from there.

hello im going to buy corsair ll120 to my pc, i havent got all parts for my pc yet, i am only going to buy 1 casefan(i already have 2), and i have MSI b360 gaming plus and 212 RGB black edition for my i7 8700 non K, and i'm not sure if the case fan will connect to same socket/outlet(i don't know if thats the right word) as my rgb cable from my cpu fan.

As far as I'm aware, RGB Corsair fans to my knowledge have 2 cables, those being power to plug into fan headers, and another to connect into the RGB hub.

Those fan cables are either 3-pin or 4-pin, I'm not entirely sure on that one because my Corsair SP120 RGB fans are DC 3-pin, LL120 could be 4-pin.

The extra RGB cables will connect into the RGB hub which should be included with your purchase of Corsair LL120 fans provided you bought a pack with the controller. That controller is then fed power through SATA and then your fans will be able to light up from there.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

48 minutes ago, seoz said:

Okey, thank you! :[}

On 4/26/2019 at 8:44 PM, seoz said:

LL's are four pin PWM controlled fans.

If you just buy one fan, you will not get the necessary corsair controller (Lighting Node Pro), and therefore the LEDs will not function. You must buy the fan(s) with a controller.