Pc not giving out video signal

Hello, my pc is not giving out a video signal to my two monitors. I have had issues for a while with my pc, just before easter it took maybe 10 minutes to turn on the pc because I had to reboot it until the monitors and keyboard lit up. Now nothing happens even after rebooting many times. 

I have tried remounting the cpu cooler (that helped before), changing the amount of ram I use and another set of ram. When I press the power button the pc lights up and everything is spinning and looking fine but nothing more happens.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

11 minutes ago, MarTorb said:

Hello, my pc is not giving out a video signal to my two monitors. I have had issues for a while with my pc, just before easter it took maybe 10 minutes to turn on the pc because I had to reboot it until the monitors and keyboard lit up. Now nothing happens even after rebooting many times. 

I have tried remounting the cpu cooler (that helped before), changing the amount of ram I use and another set of ram. When I press the power button the pc lights up and everything is spinning and looking fine but nothing more happens.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Do you have a post speaker/buzzer?

listen to it and interpret it. The meaning depends on the manufacturer

1 minute ago, MojangYang said:

Do you have a post speaker/buzzer?

listen to it and interpret it. The meaning depends on the manufacturer

No I do not have one currenctly but I can get one. Thanks for the tip :)