Fractal Define R5 + Corsair Hydro H115i

imMAXAM

So I want to build myself a pc and I don't know what to do with the air cooling, I hope you can help me with it. Thx. 

2 minutes ago, imMAXAM said:

So I want to build myself a pc and I don't know what to do with the air cooling, I hope you can help me with it. Thx. 

What budget/Country for the PC, what do you need it for? What monitor resolution/refresh rate?

Don't really need to spend that much on your case or CPU cooler.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

10 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

What budget/Country for the PC, what do you need it for? What monitor resolution/refresh rate?

Don't really need to spend that much on your case or CPU cooler.

The budget is 1400€ Italy (roughly 1573$) it's for Gaming (and some programming nothing serious I'm learning about it in high school) 

The things I'm thinking of buying:

Monitor: BenQ GW2780

Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450-PLUS

Cpu:Ryzen 5 2600

Gpu:Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GD5

Psu: Corsair HX750

Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb ddr4 3000mhz

And other things like storage (970 Evo 250 GB, 4tb HDD) 

10 minutes ago, imMAXAM said:

Well that's what a pretty decent PC looks like, you don't really need to spend anywhere near that.

Probably buy a 1080p 144hz display, or like a huge 40" 4k display with the rest, you can just run games at 1080p until 4k GPUs are cheap, or buy a cheap used 1080ti to run games well at 4k

The Gigabyte Aorus B450 boards are the best value ones to buy

PCPartPicker part list: https://it.pcpartpicker.com/list/mHCs29
Price breakdown by merchant: https://it.pcpartpicker.com/list/mHCs29/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€168.66 @ Amazon Italia)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€103.16 @ Amazon Italia)
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€84.63 @ Amazon Italia)
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (€76.10 @ Amazon Italia)
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX 570 8 GB Video Card  (€158.05 @ Amazon Italia)
Case: Cougar - MX300 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€36.90 @ Amazon Italia)
Power Supply: Enermax - REVOLUTION X't 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€84.90 @ Amazon Italia)
Total: €712.40
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-18 23:54 CEST+0200

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Well that's what a pretty decent PC looks like, you don't really need to spend anywhere near that.

Probably buy a 1080p 144hz display, or like a huge 40" 4k display with the rest, you can just run games at 1080p until 4k GPUs are cheap, or buy a cheap used 1080ti to run games well at 4k

The Gigabyte Aorus B450 boards are the best value ones to buy

PCPartPicker part list: https://it.pcpartpicker.com/list/mHCs29
Price breakdown by merchant: https://it.pcpartpicker.com/list/mHCs29/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€168.66 @ Amazon Italia)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€103.16 @ Amazon Italia)
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€84.63 @ Amazon Italia)
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (€76.10 @ Amazon Italia)
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX 570 8 GB Video Card  (€158.05 @ Amazon Italia)
Case: Cougar - MX300 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€36.90 @ Amazon Italia)
Power Supply: Enermax - REVOLUTION X't 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€84.90 @ Amazon Italia)
Total: €712.40
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-18 23:54 CEST+0200

That helps me a lot. Thx. (I'll think about the 4k graphics because I actually get nauseous if they're too good, don't ask me why I didn't "create" myself.