SFF Case Selection

SFF Case Options? Really torn between the two  

1. 1. Which is the best case of these?

• LOUQE Ghost S1
    • Streacom DA2

Hey everyone! I've been PC-less for about a year now (using a gaming laptop at the moment) and looking to build an extremely small PC for gaming and some financial work.

I am torn between these choices. Can't seem to secure an M1 so here we go! Please drop a "why" section if you would! 

u rang?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I'd go with the Ghost. The DA2 looks like they just took the Ghost and added an aluminum shroud around it. A lot of wasted space on the top and bottom IMO

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Just now, Votivee said:

I'd go with the Ghost. The DA2 looks like they just took the Ghost and added an aluminum shroud around it. A lot of wasted space on the top and bottom IMO

I heard that they had some quality issues (Reddit). Do you know if they figured this out?

1 minute ago, CrippledROBOT said:

Hi! Any thoughts? haha

Of the two, ghost is better, it just uses its space more effectively.

However, my own ITX preference, the Sugo SG13B, has a great internal layout, very stylish appearance, and the ease of building is quite nice.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Of the two, ghost is better, it just uses its space more effectively.

However, my own ITX preference, the Sugo SG13B, has a great internal layout, very stylish appearance, and the ease of building is quite nice.

Any word on their quality? It looks AMAZING but I heard that some people were running into RMA issues with the cases arriving damaged, improperly manufactured, etc - not an issue of the business itself, but the manufacturer

1 minute ago, CrippledROBOT said:

I heard that they had some quality issues (Reddit). Do you know if they figured this out?

No idea. I don't really know anything about either one of the cases. I just Google imaged them both and went by appearance.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Just now, CrippledROBOT said:

Any word on their quality? It looks AMAZING but I heard that some people were running into RMA issues with the cases arriving damaged, improperly manufactured, etc - not an issue of the business itself, but the manufacturer

Not certain, being an indie case design and all it's bound to have some hiccups, so there may be a slight risk associated with the buying process, but judging by their website, the Mark II is their new product and it's likely they've sorted out the growing pains of their process by now.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Not certain, being an indie case design and all it's bound to have some hiccups, so there may be a slight risk associated with the buying process, but judging by their website, the Mark II is their new product and it's likely they've sorted out the growing pains of their process by now.

This is specific to the "mk.II". 

Just now, CrippledROBOT said:

This is specific to the "mk.II". 

If there's a lot of public dissent to the quality of their services, I'd take that somewhat seriously, since I haven't purchased from them I haven't got any details of my own.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

If there's a lot of public dissent to the quality of their services, I'd take that somewhat seriously, since I haven't purchased from them I haven't got any details of my own.

That's why I'm sort of leaning towards that Streacom DA2. It's considered high quality and I already spoke with a distributor and know that I could hypothetically receive it tomorrow! Maybe I should sleep on it! hahah

5 minutes ago, CrippledROBOT said:

That's why I'm sort of leaning towards that Streacom DA2. It's considered high quality and I already spoke with a distributor and know that I could hypothetically receive it tomorrow! Maybe I should sleep on it! hahah

Yeah, I'm still mainly here to recommend the Sugo

Primary PC: