...Long story short, I need to wrap a food safe belt around these shafts. 12" wide. Where would I find a belt to fit this?

Apologies for the lack of context

0415190140.jpg

-Forrest

4 minutes ago, ForrestBob said:

...Long story short, I need to wrap a food safe belt around these shafts. 12" wide. Where would I find a belt to fit this?

Apologies for the lack of context

Mcmaster Carr would have industrial supplies, but due to the use of components it wouldn't be acceptable to use in a production setting with food. 

https://www.mcmaster.com/conveyors

Worry not, this machine will only be for personal use.

Thanks for the link, but I honestly don't even know what kind of material I'm looking for, how thick, how is it put together, etc

-Forrest

3 minutes ago, ForrestBob said:

Worry not, this machine will only be for personal use.

Thanks for the link, but I honestly don't even know what kind of material I'm looking for, how thick, how is it put together, etc

In this case since your idler wheels are so small the thinner the material the better for the bend radius. If you don't mind you can always just get food rated rubber sheets that you can glue together end to end to make a custom sized belt. As long as you aren't trying to make something like an easy bake oven and heating stuff up the belt it should be relatively safe just to have food on it.