Having trouble installing windows on USB

LTX

Everytime I run windows 10 creation tool it downloads, installs, and then says error we couldnt run the tool on this device....im using an asus ux305 laptop, there are no problems with the internet, and the usb is a corsair survivor 32gb. I tried it 2 full times...I really need this to work cause Im going to build on tuesday and I need the operating system

edit: https://www.amazon.ca/Microsoft-Windows-Pro-Flash-Drive/dp/B01019TDJ8/ref=sr_1_3?crid=37AT3RPFA3E89&keywords=windows+10&qid=1555276197&s=gateway&sprefix=winows+10%2Caps%2C285&sr=8-3

what if i buy that ....im pretty sure its fake but amazon support is good

The listing seems legit. Note (if you don't need one) it should also include a license so the price is inflated because of that.

1 minute ago, mail929 said:

The listing seems legit. Note (if you don't need one) it should also include a license so the price is inflated because of that.

this is a first build and itll be annoying if i got the pc built and the usb wont work or something..damn eh

1 minute ago, Infin1ty said:

this is a first build and itll be annoying if i got the pc built and the usb wont work or something..damn eh

Now that I'm looking at the reviews, if you do need a license for Windows as well, don't buy it. A lot of people are complaining the keys have already been used. Otherwise, I wouldn't buy it if you don't need the license either because it is too expensive for just the drive with Windows.

It seems to have helped some people to put the creation tool exe on the flash drive, then running it from there.