Help with RAMs!

Go to solution Solved by trevb0t,

The Vengeance is pretty nice RAM. You can honestly go to the manufacturer website on your motherboard, search your model, and pull up all of the RAM specs on the board. It will tell you exactly what is supported with your MOBO/CPU combo and at what speeds. 

Really though the big trusted brands between 2400-3200 are going to be fine. As I'm sure you've read, 3000-3200 is the sweet spot. 

If you're not taking a loss, do it up! 

You could also look at G. Skill Ripjaws and Crucial Ballistix (both of which are at very nice U.S. prices. Can't speak to an outside market.

Hello all, ive 16gb RAM 2133 mhz CL14 in my power, the problem is ive switched to a ryzen 5 2600 with a B450 Aorus Pro, and 2133mhz is kinda sad on ryzen, ive tried 2444mhz and everything crashes, i dont know how to overclock RAMs but i dont think these will get higher than 2133mhz xD, so I want some new 16 gb 3000mhz-3200mhz (my board is 3200mhz max), and want them to be good for ryzen, need for advices, ive thought of these ones: https://www.amazon.es/Corsair-Vengeance-LPX-Memoria-Rendimiento/dp/B07B2Y1N8B/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_es_ES=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=ram+3000mhz&qid=1555095459&s=computers&sr=1-1   

they are 72,72€ for me, and can sell mine for 70€ too so, no lost at all, what do you think?

The Vengeance is pretty nice RAM. You can honestly go to the manufacturer website on your motherboard, search your model, and pull up all of the RAM specs on the board. It will tell you exactly what is supported with your MOBO/CPU combo and at what speeds. 

Really though the big trusted brands between 2400-3200 are going to be fine. As I'm sure you've read, 3000-3200 is the sweet spot. 

If you're not taking a loss, do it up! 

You could also look at G. Skill Ripjaws and Crucial Ballistix (both of which are at very nice U.S. prices. Can't speak to an outside market.