Sekiro Question

Redrooster
Go to solution Solved by MrRemnant,
15 minutes ago, Redrooster said:

Why do they give you the option to die when you are at the resurrection screen? As far as I know, dragon rot spreads either way. Does anyone know the reason why the "die" button is there?

I was about to kill a boss and I got greedy and I was punished, well I accidentally choose to kill myself.

if you're trying out a boss and don't want to waste a resurrect. Only one charge refills at an idol, the others require killing enemies.

Why do they give you the option to die when you are at the resurrection screen? As far as I know, dragon rot spreads either way. Does anyone know the reason why the "die" button is there?

I was about to kill a boss and I got greedy and I was punished, well I accidentally choose to kill myself.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming OC RAM: 32GB 3200mHz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Display: Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" (2560p x 1440p) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK STORAGE: 120GB SSD boot drive, 10tb USB 3.0 Seagate game drive PSU: 650w Corsair CX CASE: NZXT H500i

15 minutes ago, Redrooster said:

if you're trying out a boss and don't want to waste a resurrect. Only one charge refills at an idol, the others require killing enemies.

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

39 minutes ago, MrRemnant said:

Ahh, that makes some sense.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming OC RAM: 32GB 3200mHz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Display: Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" (2560p x 1440p) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK STORAGE: 120GB SSD boot drive, 10tb USB 3.0 Seagate game drive PSU: 650w Corsair CX CASE: NZXT H500i

On 4/12/2019 at 4:38 AM, VegetableStu said:

only true deaths count towards dragonrot. i.e. when you respawn at the last idol

Yeah, i knew that much

Also, if you spent all your gourds and died, sometimes its best to not even bother resurrecting.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.