Win 10 darkmode issue

Fluttex
Go to solution Solved by Dioneyesos,
3 minutes ago, Fluttex said:

yes, has been like this for several wb's, i was hoping it would get fixed with a windows update but it still does it

I'm just reading that it might be because of a custom Windows theme.

1. Open the Settings app and navigate to the Personalizationsection.

2. Pick Themes from the menu on the left. In the right pane, select Windows from the list of available themes.

17 minutes ago, Fluttex said:

is there a way to get fix this?

Screenshot_5.png

Looks to my like something went wrong in the installation. Might get fixen after reboot, have you tried this?

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...

yes, has been like this for several wb's, i was hoping it would get fixed with a windows update but it still does it

5 minutes ago, Dioneyesos said:

Looks to my like something went wrong in the installation. Might get fixen after reboot, have you tried this?

1 minute ago, Fluttex said:

odd, I must say I'm not running the "October" update anymore, if I was I would look around a bit. Is there a setting which let's you choose what parts you want to be in dark mode? Can't remember if it was there when I used it...

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...

3 minutes ago, Fluttex said:

2. Pick Themes from the menu on the left. In the right pane, select Windows from the list of available themes.

1 minute ago, Dioneyesos said:

OMG thanks dude, its good now

Just now, Fluttex said:

OMG thanks dude, its good now

Hahaha nice. I'm glad we got that sorted out quite quick! :D